CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, January 29, 2010

-->niCe_ChiLdrEn'

My first observation in Don Mateo Elementary School was last Tuesday. When we got there in elementary school, we engage in a conversation with the principal. We talk about a lot of things. After that, he distributed us in our respective rooms. When I came in my room, the pupils greet me and I greet them also. As what I observed, the teacher was busy in giving a set of acronym like BFAD, DOJ, DepEd and DOLE and the pupils follow the instruction of the teacher. Also, some of her pupils especially the boys didn't like to follow her instruction instead they are talking with their co-classmates. I was sitting on the back watching my cooperating teacher how she manage her class. She is so strict and she has a hoarse voice but she is a good teacher. Time pass by, the pupils was so excited to go home because I think their are very hungry. Anyway, my second observation was last Thursday, this day I am not assigned in Grade V instead I transfer in pre-elementary because the teacher ask me if I can handle her pupils because she will attend a meeting in municipal office and I said "OK po". I gave them an activity which is related in their topics. It is very difficult to handle the pre-elementary pupils than Grade V pupils. They are not listening to my instruction and I am getting angry to them. But I am not short-tempered person so I letting them on what they want to do if they finish first the activity that I gave. After a long interaction with the pupils, I release them at 11:00 o'clock.

0 comments: